- preventive pretreatment of combined solid multi fuels for removal of hazardous air pollutants prior burning, e.g. rather prevention than end of pipe solution,
- combine renewable biomass and clean coal,
- by preventive pretreatment provide flexible modular technology to meet alternative fuel designs, e.g. improve locally available fuel selection options,
- improve the cost efficiency of the green power production,
- provide regional / local decentralized solutions,
- develop '3R' (recycle, reduce, reuse) clean energy technology solution by modular performance to offer solutions from small to medium sized systems, flexibly as per local demand,
- perform near zero emission system,
- decrease GHG effect,
- recycle and reuse byproducts, and
- provide safer, better, faster and less costly solutions than other known comparative solutions
Areas of expertise: renewable biomass technology application, engineering clean coal technology application engineering, solid fuel pretreatment and utilization engineering and manufacturing.
Target audience: industry, communities, renewable biomass producers, coal industry, steel industry.