Alteren Ενέργεια και Περιβάλλον Α.Ε.
Alteren Energy & Environment SA
Year created: 1992 No of staff: 12
Sources of Funding
|10% - European|
|10% - National|
|05% - Regional|
|05% - Local|
|70% - Private|
It is working in the field of RUE, RES, and specifically in Energy Conservation, Energy & Environmental Management Systems and Energy & Eco-Auditing since 1992, with the purpose of assisting industry and organisations to implement energy and environmental investment projects. It has established working relations with the industry, the public sector, as well as with research and academic institutes.
Alteren's main activities are rendering of Technical Consulting Services (NACE code 74.20) specialised in the field of:
- Energy Technologies;
- Alternative Energy Systems;
- RES (Photovoltaics, Wind generators, Solar thermal installations, Biomass, Small Hydropower);
- Energy Conservation in industry and buildings;
- Large-scale Electrical and Mechanical installations in buildings and industrial applications;
- Environmental Management Systems;
- Environmental Impact Assessments.
Alteren offers professional services to the private (industries, hotels, etc.) and public sector (national, regional, local authorities).