HEAT Energy Consultants
Year created: 1999 No of staff: 5
Sources of Funding
|100% - Private|
Areas of expertise: Creative problem solving, Sustainable community design, environmental decision making, strategic and collaborative energy planning, environmental management, change initiation and management, renewable resource management.
- Community organisations and the public
- Government Departments and Ministers in support of national and international policies;
- State and Regional Development Agencies
- Local Authorities, key decision makers on sustainable development
- The medical professions and key quality of life decision makers.