- Royal Haskoning aims to contrubute to EU-goals with respect to decrease CO2-emissions. The energy challenge of the future is directed to tackle climate change by means of reduction of carbon dioxide emissions. On EU-level 12% reduction in 2010, see Energy White Paper. Global energy demand is expected to double and energy producers / customers will need to seek ways of meeting this challenge, whilst minimising the effect on the environment and still doing business in a profitable way
- Royal Haskoning prefers to assist each client who faces the question which benefits can be achieved from efficient energy use.
- Royal Haskoning will take into account cost effective solutions in relation to state of the art.
- international experience with energy conversion technology
- policy making and technological knowledge of energy and project implementation
- renewable energy technology (wind turbines, photo-voltaic (PV) systems, geothermal, water, biomass (incineration, gasification) and waste
- carbon credit emission trade
- thermodynamic optimisation in the process industry
- optimisation of the energy infrastructure
- CHP: combined heat and power generation and heat utilisation
- energy saving technology and monitoring
- training and awareness campaigns
Clients of Royal Haskoning can be found in:
- energy sector (production, distribution, consumption),
- governments (international, national, regional, local).
When effective, joint approaches are applied with universities, suppliers, etc.