CEEETA - Centro de Estudos em Economia da Energia,
dos Transportes e do Ambiente
Year created: n.a. No of staff: n.a.
Sources of Funding
|10% - European|
|30% - National|
|60% - Private|
Areas of expertise include:
- Economics and policy of energy, transport and environment.
- Modelling of energy, transport and environmental systems.
- Energy, transport and environmental planning.
- Financial engineering for energy, transport and environment policies.
- Environmental impact studies.
- Energy efficiency and integration of renewable energies in buildings.
- Assessment and evaluation studies of development programmes.
- Information dissemination on renewable energy and energy efficiency issues.
- Public companies, municipalities and private sector.
- Government ministries and institutes (Portuguese and other).
- European Commission (DG TREN, DG ENVI, DG Research, etc.).
- Networks, Associations and NGOs.
- Universities and research facilities.