Norwegian Association of Energy Users and Suppliers
Year created: 1916 No of staff: 70
Sources of Funding
|15% - National|
|20% - Regional|
|65% - Private|
Norsk Energi is a center of excellence providing workable and economic solutions to improve energy efficiency and promote the use of renewable energy for both industries and municipalities.
Areas of expertise:
- Energy based on electricity, oil, gas, biomass fuels, coal and refuse.
- Supply, such as energy and heat distribution plants, distribution plants for liquids and gas and heat exchange systems.
- Process (onshore and offshore), which comprises boiler plants, steam and condensate systems, hot water plants, warm water plants, drier- and evaporation plants, process cooling systems, waste heat utilization and automation.
- Energy economisation within industry, buildings and offshore installations.
- Heating, ventilation and sanitation for industry and domestic housing; heating and refrigeration plants.
- Thermal power plants with steam, gas or diesel.
- Pipe and pressure vessels for industrial and offshore use.
- Reports on environmental plans, environmental analysis, life cycle analysis, calculations of diffusion and evaluation of recipient and treatment of refuse.
- Engineering projects such as gas cleaning, water, refuse and biomass treatment.
Target audience: Industry, Municipalities, Local, regional and national governments.