FR2E - Formation Recherche Etudes Energie
Year created: 2001 No of staff: 3
The aim of FR2E is to work on the dissimination of RUE and RES, either by direct actions on users or by participating in development programmes on new technologies or new concepts.
Areas of expertise:
- Energy auditing in private or public housing, tertiary and manufacturing industries, agriculture...
- Energy orientation advices for local communities
- Electricity Demand-side management (DSM) micro- and macro- programmes (designed to modify the level and pattern of electricity consumption)
- Electric load recording and analysis
- Conception and evaluation of energy management programmes
- Renewable energy development programmes
- national and regional energy agencies
- local communities
- agriculture and industry