Proactive Energy Management
Year created: 2001 No of staff: 1
Sources of Funding
|100% - In-house|
Areas of expertise:
- Energy / Facility Management (Integrated Energy/Facility Management)
- Searching and making use of synergies within the chain wastes-heat-cold and e-power. (in parallel with the Integrated Energy/Facility Management)
- Biomass, Biogas, Biomethanisation, Gasification & Pyrolysis and other valuable uses.
- Reduction of the global cost impact of the facilities on the product (core-business)
- Management approach based on "Lean Thinking", "Six Sigma", etc.
Target audience: all industry and building users.