AEE - Association of Energy Engineers
Cluj Napoca Romanian Chapter
Year created: 1996 No of staff: 5
Sources of Funding
|100% - In-house|
The Association's purpose:
- To promote the scientific, educational and commercial interest of those engaged in energy management.
- To advance by all means within Romanian laws the purposes of AEE members and to promote rational energy management.
- To support the development of private Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) and promote their involvement in the Romanian economy.
- To foster the implementation of state-of-the-art energy and environmental technologies and methodologies in Romania.
Areas of expertise:
- dissemination of information
- advice on specific energy issues
- energy auditing
- promotion of technology
- energy efficiency in industry and buildings
- changing citizens' behaviour
Target audience: All of those engaged in energy management, rational use of energy in a clean environment:
- private energy service companies
- local authorities
- energy producers and users