Taller de Educación Ambiental ICE-USC
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
Year created: 1987 No of staff: 3
Sources of Funding
|100% - Regional|
Campus Sur. Avda. das Ciencias, Chalé 3<br/>Santiago de Compostela
34 981 584321
34 981 584533
Web site: http://www.usc.es/institutos/ice
Manuel Antonio FERNANDEZ DOMINGUEZ
- promote energy education issues into school curricula
- enhance the introduction of renewable energies at school and community levels
- cooperate with other organisations and countries in other to organise joint projects, courses and other events. Areas of expertise: - Designing education resources
- organise regional and international events.
- disseminate information at the public and school levels.
- Teachers and education managers interested in environmental education issues.
- Environmental policy agencies, journalists and general public.