Vantaa Energy Ltd
- Efficiency and sustainability of energy production and distribution.
- Comprehensive fulfilment of requirements of their clients.
- Promotion of Corporate Social Responsibility concept in business of municipal energy utility.
- Considering environmental issues in core business, the company carries out all energy production, transfer and distribution with as little stress on the environment as possible.
- Developing production methods that use renewable energy sources, like biogas, wind energy, etc.
- Development of investment activities in foreign energy markets, international energy trading.
- Development of the Green-House-Gas emissions trading and work-out of mechanisms of the Joint Implementation.
The company aims to strengthen transnational networking cooperation of all stake-holders in energy related field.
Areas of expertise:
- Project management.
- Training in energy efficiency.
- Dissemination (the company has established an international energy saving portal).
- Advice and audit in operation and maintenance of regional energy systems.
- Tariff regulation.
- EU and national regulation in energy efficiency.
Target audience: Energy Associations, Energy utilities, Housing Associations, Authorities