Crucially, GERG represents a significant European reservoir of specialist knowledge, including in excess of 2000 R&D staff - a high quality research resource, which is second to none.
GERG's stated objectives are:
- to exchange ideas and information;
- to explore the potential for collaboration;
- to set up collaborative R,D&D projects;
- and to enable efficient technology transfer and exploitation in Europe.
Areas of expertise: Aspects of natural gas R&D:
- Fundamental studies;
- Transmission & Storage;
- Information dissemination.
Target audience: All energy users, European Commission staff and MEPs.