CCIP - Chamber for Cooperation and Incentive Partnership
Year created: 2001 No of staff: 10
Sources of Funding
|100% - In-house|
- Promotes the knowledge and the diffusion of technologies relating to energy;
- Collaborates with national and local institutions for the elaboration and realisation of energy programmes and projects;
- Organises national and international conferences, meetings, specialised workshops, study tours, visits to installations specialized in renewable energy;
- Co-ordinates national teams and international networks in national and international projects;
- Works out studies, researches, experimental trials in relation to energy;
- Mails information and topical documents to all associated members.
Areas of expertise:
- dissemination of information at Italian national level
- promotion of energy technologies, products and equipment
- organisation of seminars, matchmaking events to encourage partnership between complementary companies
- Publishing members' papers and newsletter on specialised scientific and environmental journal-magazine
- constitution and management of international network and expert teams involved in the environmental and energy sectors
- internationalisation of companies, development of partnership, follow-up activities etc.
- Companies, private and public bodies that develop energy projects.
- Companies that develop energy efficiency projects.
- Distributors of energy equipment.
- Energy accessories manufacturers
- Energy equipment manufacturers.
- Consultant companies on environmental energy and projects.
- Energy efficiency products for domestic and industrial use.