ALEC42, Agence Locale de l'Energie et du Climat du Département de la Loire
Year created: 2005 No of staff: 7
Sources of Funding
|08% - European|
|16% - National|
|16% - Regional|
|40% - Local|
|04% - Private|
|16% - In-house|
- Information and training of the economic and social actor in RUE, RES and alternative transports.
- Advice, expertise and assistance for implementing management instruments (audits, housing, diagnosis).
- Development and promotion of innovative instruments and incentives schemes to accelerate investments in RUE and RES.
- Neutral advisor in the contest of the energy market opening.
- European information and cooperation
Areas of expertise: energy auditing, energy efficiency in buildings, CHP, changing citizens' behaviour, development of wood energy industry, suport of low-income households, transport.
Target audience: Social and economic actors in the Loire County (France).