- The advancement of the education of the public in energy conservation and efficiency.
- The conservation of the environment through the promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- The conduct of research relating to the utilisation of energy conservation practices and technologies and making available the useful results of such research to the public.
Areas of expertise:
- Fuel poverty (education/ advice/ policy/ research)
- RES and RUE advice to consumers, community groups, schools, municipalities and businesses.
- Retrofitting of RES and RUE measures in residential buildings (over 25,000 homes improved)
- Education and Skills (focus on ages 14 to 19 years and meeting the emerging needs of business)
- Sustainable communities (training, planning, community engagement, technical support, RES, Revolving Funds)
- Sustainable Transport advice, education and awareness raising.