Community Energy Plus
Year created: 1998 No of staff: 18
Sources of Funding
|01% - European|
|28% - National|
|32% - Regional|
|01% - Local|
|27% - Private|
|11% - In-house|
3-4 East Pool<br/>Tolvaddon Energy Park
+44 12 09 61 49 75
+44 12 09 61 48 38
Web site: http://www.cep.org.uk
Chief Executive Officer
This Organisation has project ideas, please log in to see them: log in
is interested in being coordinator
has already been partner
- The advancement of the education of the public in energy conservation and efficiency.
- The conservation of the environment through the promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- The conduct of research relating to the utilisation of energy conservation practices and technologies and making available the useful results of such research to the public.
Areas of expertise:
- Fuel poverty (education/ advice/ policy/ research)
- RES and RUE advice to consumers, community groups, schools, municipalities and businesses.
- Retrofitting of RES and RUE measures in residential buildings (over 25,000 homes improved)
- Education and Skills (focus on ages 14 to 19 years and meeting the emerging needs of business)
- Sustainable communities (training, planning, community engagement, technical support, RES, Revolving Funds)
- Sustainable Transport advice, education and awareness raising.