- encourage and empower primary users of natural resources to sustainably manage the resources,
- promote energy efficiency and use of renewable energy for a cleaner environment and
- to understand and address the challenges of global climate change, and
- to reach out to involve people, communities and institutions to strengthen efforts to develop and implement sustainable solutions.
Areas of expertise:
- Energy efficiency - training and capacity building - across the world
- Conducting detailed energy audits, energy benchmarking studies, technology assessment studies, feasibility studies, implementation guidance & support.
- Information dissemination and outreach.
- Technology transfer facilitation of energy efficiency and environmental friendly projects
- Demonstration of pilot projects and commercialisation.
Target audience: Multilateral and Bilateral agencies, Industrial sector, buildings, utilities, corporate sector, etc.