Year created: 1993 No of staff: 10
Sources of Funding
|100% - In-house|
- Design and installation of boilers, boiler plants, burners, technological equipments;
- Installation of new combustion technologies;
- Implementation of air purification technologies (for NOx and other gaseous emissions), waste incineration and thermal utilization;
- Organization of energy audits, advice on energy use efficiency;
- Advice on implementation of the requirements set forth in EU directives on energy resources and environmental, improvement of energy efficiency and use of local, renewable and waste energy resources;
- Analysis of thermal equipment and energy systems.
Areas of expertise:
- Combustion technologies,
- Energy systems,
- Energy auditing and advice on energy issues,
- Energy efficiency in buildings,
- Advice on environmental issues.
Target audience: Industrial companies, thermal energy producers, producers of thermal equipments, local authorities, energy specialists.