Year created: 1989 No of staff: 2
Sources of Funding
|40% - National|
|60% - Private|
1 Church Street<br/>Kelsall
This Organisation has project ideas, please log in to see them: log in
Areas of expertise:
- New technologies for carbon capture and storage,
- New technologies for power generation,
- Improvements in efficiency in power generation, large scale (IGCC) and small scale (distributed CHP),
- Improvements in efficiency in energy use in industry and processes,
- Improvements in energy use in buildings, Improved management, targeting and control measures,
- Improved organisational awareness and motivation.
Target audience: Power generators, industrial users, large organisations.