- Realising concrete actions to organise and implement an effective and functional management model for the Agro-energy sector.
- Supporting Rural SMEs to become more competitive and capable to put in practice distributed generation biomass plants, giving more added value to the agricultural SMEs.
- Planning and creating a settled partnership at European level between public authorities, bank-credit system, research institutes and SMEs to promote Agro-energy solutions to give more added value services to the society.
Areas of expertise: technical assistance for Agricultural, rural and Agro-energy SMEs:
- environmental and sustainable energy production,
- technical support,
- energy supply chain creation,
- business plan and plant feasibility,
- professional training;
- fiscal assistance,
- negotiation with public authorities and credit institutes,
- public welfare.
Coldiretti Umbria has a considerable experience in management of communication at european level: workshop, seminars, fairs, events and information actions. Moreover Coldiretti Umbria is the Enterprise Europe Network host structure for Umbria. This status allows it to be a part of the European Commission - DG Enterprise and Industry network, a privileged communication and dissemination channel at European level.
- Public Authorities,
- Research Institutes and Universities.