BSRIA - Building Services Research and Information Association
Year created: 1956 No of staff: 160
Sources of Funding
|02% - European|
|13% - National|
|10% - Private|
|75% - In-house|
BSRIA was established to assist the building services industry and its clients improve the quality of their products and services, the efficiency of their provision and the effectiveness of their operation. The energy objectives are to promote the rational and efficient use of energy for buildings and industry within a sustainable economy.
Areas of expertise:
- Basic technical research for systems and processes.
- Dissemination and promotion of best practice for efficient buildings and systems.
- Construction industry performance indicators.
- Worldwide market intelligence.
- Support for standards and regulations.
- Supply chain analysis.