European Center for Project Management
European Center for Project Management aims to
- develop energy efficiency awareness, education, training;
- perform demo projects;
- introduce RES;
- implement energy conservation and saving;
- develop energy management;
- create local and regional measures;
- focus on environmental and ecological impact and its management;
- focus on energy structure and balance and
- focus on energy flows and tariffs.
Areas of expertise: energy efficiency in buildings, insulation, CHP, wind PP, solar energy, promotion of technology, dissemination of information. Understanding and close relations to municipalities; using media; public influence; coordination of complex projects including measures in different branches, with many participants from state/local bodies, business, etc.
Target audience: local governments and businesses, youth and energy specialists, citizens and NGOs.