Project Management Consulting
Year created: n.a. No of staff: 4
Sources of Funding
|100% - Private|
- to increase the knowledge and awareness of biogas as clean energy source,
- to plan and develop models for biogas for local municipalities and
- to facilitate research and education programmes in applied crop and soil management that maximise the biogas production.
Areas of expertise:
- consulting on renewable energy issues,
- project finance models for local municipalities and
- strategical and financial planning experties on the creation of renewable energy plants using local biomass.
- local government and municipalities,
- private investors,
- energy agencies and
- associations promoting RES.