Consulting and Management - Sustainable Systems
Year created: 2007 No of staff: 2
Sources of Funding
|100% - In-house|
- energy services based on biomass,
- renewable raw material and energy sources and
- development in rural regions.
Areas of expertise:
- technical emphasis: conception, planning, realisation and management of bioenergy plants and regional structures to the use of regenerating raw materials and renewable energy as well as projects in the rural area;
- research cooporation and know how transfer;
- link between agriculture and industry as well as between research and practice and
- potentials and procurement of biomass.
- energy agencies,
- government and
- industrial associations.