Renewable Energy Office for Cornwall
The two main aims of REOC - Renewable Energy Office for Cornwall
- Renewable energy development appropriate and consultative development of renewable energy sources which:
- satisfy local needs wherever possible,
- are in tune with local environmental and landscape issues,
- meet or exceed targets for renewable energy,
- involve all local sectors in taking renewable energy forward and
- encourage a range of plant and project types.
- Renewable energy business cluster development by:
- growing the local market for Cornish Renewable Energy,
- promoting Cornish Renewable Energy companies at national, European and global levels,
- establishing Cornwall as a Centre of Expertise for Renewable Energy,
- making more venture capital and risk finance available and
- growing the contribution from educational institutions towards the intellectual development of the sector.