studio tecnico omega
Amongst its activities:
- design and works management of electrical alarm and safety plants in residential, service, industrial and external blocks;
- measures in wiring alarm and safety plants in the residential, service, industrial and external blocks;
- technical reports, surveys and consulting service and
- professional training courses.
The advisor carries out analysis, design and technical consulting mainly as far as the calculation of short-circuit currents and the coordination of protective devices, AT-MT transformer station, MT-BT general plants, generation and cogeneration plants, ground plants (CEI 11-1 IX Ed.), as well as network, power, energy and micro power cuts analysis and consumptions study in order to improve and optimise the energy efficiency evaluating the effective correspondence of the committed power with the effective used energy.
His objectives are:
- to promote a rational use of energy on the territory of North Italy;
- to promote the building automation;
- to analyse energy with measured instruments;
- to save energy in the public illumination with at-distance control and management (PCs) instruments;
- to plan micro-generation projects;
- to plan projects with amorphous, mono- and polycrystalline silicon and
- to collaborate to optimize the energy efficiency.
Areas of expertise:
- experience in technical design and works management of electrical alarm and safety plants in residential, service, industrial and external blocks;
- expertise in measures in wiring alarm and safety plants;
- usual activities in technical reports, surveys and consulting service;
- knowledge about cogeneration plants and
- professional training courses about security of electrical systems, the rules in force and the information tools with related software.
- the public sector;
- industries and SMEs;
- the service sector and
- private users (residential buildings).