ENERPRO's main activities include:
- RES and RUE technologies,
- dissemination and promotional activities,
- support to National, Regional and Local Authorities in energy policy planning,
- support to local industry and SMEs,
- participation in national and international networks for RES and RUE development and promotion,
- planning and development of small and large scale RES and RUE projects,
- alternative fuel projects implementation,
- energy production from solid waste (urban, agricultural and livestock),
- mobility management,
- energy audits and
- training and education.
Areas of expertise:
- small and large scale RES projects' development and management,
- photovoltaic and thermal solar systems,
- geothermal applications,
- energy production from solid wastes,
- energy efficiency in buildings,
- mobility management in solutions and
- biofuels, biomass and CHP generation.
- National, Regional and Local Government policy makers,
- engineers and technicians in the building and industrial sector (energy savings and audits),
- investors, developers and home owners interested in RES, RUE and alternative fuels and
- farmers and engineers for geothermal and biomass applications.