Wielkopolska Energy Management Agency Ltd.
WAZE - Wielkopolska Agencja Zarządzania Energią Sp. z o.o., the Regional Energy Management Agency of Wielkopolska was established in 2009 with the support of the Intelligent Energy - Europe II (IEE) grant. We aim to become the promotion and knowledge centre on energy efficiency and renewable energy resources in Wielkopolska region.
WAZE's mission is: to increase energy efficiency in Wielkopolska, and to increase share of renewable sources in the enegy balance of the region. By:
- Development of The Strategy to increase energy efficiency and to develop renewable energy sources in the Wielkopolska region for 2011-2020
- Assistance in organizing educational programs
- Coordination of activities relating to energy efficiency and renewable energy in the region
- Organization of information campaigns changing public behavior and the increase of public awareness of eco-energy issues
- Promotion and education on energy efficiency and on passive house standard
- Creating a database of local energy resources, renewable energy installations and energy sector companies in the Wielkopolska Region
WAZE's offer include:
- Advising on investments in renewable energy technologies and energy efficiency
- Support for the developmental plans of municipalities in the field of electrical energy, gas fuels, and heat
- Organization of the procedure to chose an electricity suppliers for local municipalities and companies
- Promotion of renewable energy technologies and energy efficiency of these
- Training which manages about energy management and renewable energy sources
- Co-operation with schools and universities on educational programs that shape and create renewable energy lab and energy-saving systems
- Organizing international cooperation between companies, research institutions (including universities) and business organizations around the Wielkopolska Renewable Energy Cluster.