Agency of Power Usage and Conservation
- power auditing,
- motions for confirmation of heat and electric energy tariffs,
- examination of the state of repair, energy balance and combustion process improvement,
- monitoring of power machinery, devices and installations,
- elaboration of economic analysis of investment profitability,
- overall projects of supplying cities, communes and companies with heat,
- examination and certification of power and power-consuming machinery.
AUiPE organises and accomplishes:
- courses, training, conferences and seminars devoted to power engineering and energy conservation, among others,
- courses for candidates for auditors and power consultants,
- representation of Polish and international companies,
- technical and financial consultation for energy consumers.
- consulting, designing and realization within the sphere of power engineering,
- activity in the field of environmental protection and management of waste,
- assistance for investors in obtaining credits as well as the organization of financing ventures,
- promotion of energy-saving materials and products,
- publications connected with power engineering,
- ESCO energy management.