The Biogas Association of Denmark is a forum for energy, environment and agricultural interests with a common aim of promoting an economical sustainable production and utilisation of biogas in Denmark and to strengthen the political incentives thereof.
The association aims to contribute to:
- the enhancement of the market competitiveness of biogas technologies
- an efficient, environmentally and veterinary safe handling and utilisation of animal manure and organic waste
- contribution to ensuring the necessary RD&D activities
- information about the Danish biogas sector and industry
- improving the conditions for export of technology, knowledge and know how