Their activities are primarily based at the web portals: www.biopaliwa.com | www.biodiesel.pl. They intend to act as intermediary and offer services such as: consulting, feasibility studies, training, quality control for the bio-components industry throughout the whole value chain, sales of equipment and tailor-made solutions plus IT services for customers from within the sector.
Their target is to become a competence centre setting the pace in the biofuels/renewable energy market. They see themselves in the global perspective and thus are aiming at partnerships worldwide for the wider deployment of biofuels/renewable energy technologies.
- launching of the web portal to provide information and educate people about biofuels
- targetting automotive industry, fuel industry, venture capital, business angels, vehicle fleets, transport companies, carriers, technology providers, IT companies, agricultural producers and marketers, recycling companies, individual vehicle users, researchers in energy/agriculture/environment etc.
- acting as a partner/leader in the international consortia/projects aimed at sustainable development, programmed and (co-)funded through EC programmes, World Bank, UNDP etc. plus to be enhanced by emissions trading mechanisms and similar ones
- creation and maintenance of the e-commerce platform (stock exchange) for feedstock, products and additives etc. related to oleo-chemical/biodiesel industry
- offering the services and technical solutions/products through e-commerce application embedded in www.biopaliwa.com, directed to the following markets/industries: fuel, automotive, oleo-chemical etc. plus for start-up companies (acting as biofuel entrepreneurial catalyst)
- maintenance and constant development of market offer (products assortment & range of services) in particular through addition of new and/or tailor-made products/services
- acting as "acceptor"/"validator"/broker