Geonardo Environmental Technologies Ltd
Year created: 1999 No of staff: 12
Areas of expertise:
- Integrated environment assessment and technical feasibility studies, drawing up plans for regional development and tourism.
- Formulating business cases and investment related cost/benefit analyses.
- Processing of aerial and satellite images, and GIS applications development.
- Counselling on available EC funded programmes and competitions.
- Putting together project proposals and bids for public tenders.
- Resolving project related financial and taxation matters and revenue optimisation.
- Participating in projects and acting as liaison to Brussels.
Geonardo's comprehensive service package extends from the stage of technical and financial planning and securing domestic and Community co-financing to providing technical support over the life of the project until monitoring begins, in the post-execution phase.
Target audience: NGOs, municipalities, private enterprises, companies, SMEs, individuals, organisations etc.