Sustainable Technology Solutions Ltd
Year created: 2002 No of staff: 2
Sources of Funding
|10% - European|
|80% - Regional|
|10% - Local|
The company places considerable emphasis on developing a working relationship with their clients, so that they fully understand their objectives and can therefore deliver the project on time and within budget.
Areas of expertise: Energy audit - build up a picture of primary inputs and outputs of the systems to aid sizing and guide design parameters.
- Mass balance - develop a model of an overall system to determine its efficiency/effectiveness.
- Energy design - system design and sizing of renewable energy systems
- Market analysis - scope for commercial exploitation and other opportunities to use the system.
- Technology analysis - Review what is currently available and identify key features and any 'Blue Skies' work.
- Fuel handling design - assist in overall system design for handling any waste.
- General mechanical design - most aspects
- Process Design - whole system, M&E, PID
- Control Methodology - sequencing, operational modes, failure modes.
- Economic analysis - Develop economic model including whole life costing.
- Environmental audit - examination of the overall environmental impact of the system. Target audience: Community groups European Commission Sixth Framework Programme Higher education establishments Local authorities Private individuals Private sector companies Professional institutions Regional development agencies Research organisations
- Academic Training
- National, Regional and Local Government
- Research Organisations
- Academic Institutions
- Private Sector Companies