XCO2 conisbee Ltd
Year created: 2000 No of staff: 5
Sources of Funding
|100% - In-house|
- Energy consultancy
- Building services engineering
- Renewable energy in the built environment
- Feasibility studies, technical design and costing of energy systems
- Engineering calculation and analysis
- Computer and physical modelling of light, heat, air movement, energy flows and energy systems
- Design advice consultancy. We are registered Design Advice Consultants and can provide a days free energy advice on approved projects (paid for by UK government under the Carbon Trust)
- Research and development
- Building product design
Particular emphasis is placed on clear and concise communication and dissemination of information.
Target audience: individuals; housing associations; local authorities; architects; house builders; businesses.