Key EU Funding
Intelligent Energy - Europe Programme: IEE2-SAVE-1 Energy-efficient buildings
Activities funded under the Intelligent Energy - Europe SAVE Programme aim to tap this large potential for energy savings by improving energy efficiency and rational use of energy resources, in particular, in buildings and industry.
The objectives of this key action are:
- To improve the energy performance of new and existing buildings and promote integration of renewable energy sources
- To foster adoption of intelligent energy use patterns in buildings
- To improve the capacity of building professionals to offer intelligent energy solutions and increase demand for such solutions
- To facilitate implementation and monitoring of Directive 2010/31/EC on the energy performance of buildings (EPBD)
- To ensure that the recommendations issued with the energy performance certificates are followed by practical action and thus lead to actual energy savings
- To foster action beyond the EPBD requirements
- To contribute to the furtherance of the EPBD in line with the suggestions listed in the Energy Efficiency Action Plan
The European IEE Info Day 2010 was held in Brussels on 3 February 2010. More than 600 participants attended the event. For more information, or to view the presentations and videos from the event, please click here
Mark your calendar:
The next Intelligent Energy - Europe European Info Day will be held in Brussels on 18 January 2011.
For priorities of a specific call for proposals, please visit the Intelligent Energy - Europe website.