CONCERTO / CONCERTO II
Download the Concerto Brochure (2820 Kb PDF)
- FP6 Information Day - 21 September 2005
- FP6 Information Day - 17 June 2005
- Fourth Call for Proposals [FP6-2005-TREN-4]
- Work Programme, Call Text, etc for FP6-2005-TREN-4
- Presentations, Video Recordings and Transcripts from an Information Day and Interactive Chat held in June 2003
CONCERTO falls within the Sixth Framework Programme (2002-2006) for research, technological development and demonstration (RTD), non-nuclear energy research is mainly funded under the "Sustainable Energy Systems" (SES) thematic sub-priority.
Local community is best served by blending together different sources of energy, and techniques and technologies for increasing energy efficiency. CONCERTO is a major new European Union Initiative which will support local communities - urban, suburban, or rural - in developing sustainable and highly energy-efficient policies. Such communities may be newly established or may be seeking to improve their energy performance.
See the report CONCERTO - In tune with your local energy strategy for further information, call results, etc.
- 2007-06-13 CONCERTO+
- 2007-01-16 ManagEnergy Internet Broadcast: European Conference of Municipal Energy Managers / Europäischer Kongress de kommunalen Energibeauftragten
- 2004-08-06 Concerto Project: RENAISSANCE: Renewable ENergy Acting in SuStainable And Novel Community Enterprises - France, Spain & UK
- 2007-08-30 Sustainable Regions and Municipalities 2007 - 8-10 May 2007, Växjö, Sweden
- 2008-06-24 Concerto Project: SESAC - Sustainable Energy Systems in Advanced Cities
- 2009-01-07 SEMS - Sustainable Energy Management Systems
- 2008-12-11 KSM - Komm Spuer Mat