The LIFE CET Call 2022 has nearly EUR 100 million available for funding project ideas to:
- build the policy framework for the Clean Energy Transition at local, regional and national level
- accelerate the market for the Clean Energy Transition with the roll-out of technology, digitalisation, new services and business models and enhancing related professional skills
- attract private finance for sustainable energy investments and support the development of local and regional clean energy investment projects
- involve and empower citizens in the Clean Energy Transition.
Projects are supported with a 95% co-funding rate.
CET topics include:
- Technical support to clean energy transition plans and strategies in municipalities and regions
- Setting up facilitation structures to accelerate the renovation wave in the public sector
- Developing support mechanisms for energy communities
- Project Development Assistance for sustainable energy investments
- Addressing building related interventions in vulnerable districts
The deadline to submit your proposal is 16 November 2022, 17:00 Brussels time.