The Green Solutions Awards are organised by Construction21, a leading network for professionals in sustainable construction. Do you have exemplary achievements in sustainable construction to share with the world? Then apply!
Registration for this competition for buildings, districts, and infrastructures is open until February 28, 2023. As a result, entrants will gain visibility for their projects in the competition, as well as for the actors involved. This edition of the Green Solutions Awards will see its international ceremony take place in November 2023 during the COP28.
What project can apply?
- Buildings: new or renovated, individual or collective.
- Infrastructures in the fields of energy, water, waste, digital technology, mobility, biodiversity…
- Eco-districts, eco-campuses, concerted development areas…
- Delivered between January 1, 2016, and March 31, 2023 (at least one part for the districts).
- To try to win one of the national or international prizes and obtain recognition from your peers.
- To be part of the experts’ pool of Construction21 and to be able to speak at events (conferences, TV broadcasts, radio interviews, etc.).
- To promote your know-how internally and externally and inspire professionals.
- To contribute to the dissemination of best practices, innovative and reproducible solutions…
- To benefit for free from unique and recognised visibility on the national and international scene!